ljut, ljutit, gnjevan, srdit, razljućen
Adjective(1) feeling or showing anger(2) (of the elements(3) severely inflamed and painful
(1) I just feel so angry that I have not been able to have my babies in Halifax.(2) she gets angry(3) While car criminals infuriate Fry he is as angry with receivers of stolen goods.(4) There was an angry purple bruise around her arm, slightly in the shape of fingers.(5) they're angry with me(6) The abrasions around his neck were an angry red, a sharp contrast to his pale skin.(7) The patients are very, very angry that nobody is taking any notice of them.(8) Labor Senator Kate Lundy is angry that not all thefts have been reported to the police.(9) The children were angry with their parents for not being able to give them what others could.(10) the angry sea(11) He had too much to lose and so little to gain, and he besides, he was too angry with her.(12) When I think back about the things that truly made me angry there were few.(13) Union bosses are angry that support staff are having to reapply for their jobs at a troubled Bolton school.(14) I heard his angry reply(15) The woman then came to our flat very upset and angry that we'd made things worse.(16) A boy who was being bullied was so angry that he wrote a hit list, then crumpled it up and threw it away.
(1) get angry :: naljutiti se
(2) to get angry :: naljutiti se
(3) very angry :: jako ljut
(4) be angry :: budi ljut
(5) to be angry :: biti ljut
(6) angry with :: ljut na
(7) angry about :: ljut zbog
(8) getting angry :: uzimajući ljut
(9) angry at :: ljut na nešto
(10) make angry :: napraviti ljuti
1. irate ::
2. heated ::
3. wild ::
1. delighted ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You're not ANGRY at me.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
I grow ANGRY.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
-makes me feel?
- Ooh! Angry?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 9
Kind of like
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
English to Croatian Dictionary: angry
Meaning and definitions of angry, translation in Croatian language for angry with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of angry in Croatian and in English
Tags for the entry "angry"
What angry means in Croatian, angry meaning
in Croatian, angry definition, examples and pronunciation
of angry in Croatian language.