oko, približno, otprilike, skoro, u blizinizbog, u vezi sa, otprilike u
Adjective(1) on the move
Adverb(1) (of quantities(2) all around or on all sides, or about(3) in the area or vicinity(4) used of movement to or among many different places or in no particular direction, or about(5) in or to a reversed position or direction(6) in rotation or succession(7) (of actions or states, just
(1) reduced by about 5 per cent(2) there was a look about her that said everything(3) there's not much work about(4) there was a lot of flu about(5) she looked about the room(6) it's about 100 km away(7) it's all about having fun(8) he must be somewhere about(9) Good biopics struggle to present a truth, if not the truth, about their subjects.(10) You go in feet first - there's enough room to move about and then come out head first.(11) she's about ready to go(12) The day was too warm and too nice for rushing about .(13) What we will have to settle for, at best, is a frank debate about some of the subjects raised by Mind the Gap.(14) This is the only reason that should be regarded when talking about this subject.(15) about my Christmas present(16) there was nobody about
(1) what about :: što je
(2) talk about :: pričati o
(3) bring about :: dovesti do
(4) think about :: misli o
(5) about what :: o čemu
(6) care about :: brinuti o
(7) about it :: o tome
(8) think about it :: razmisli o tome
(9) forget about it :: zaboravi
(10) thinking about :: razmišljati o
1. around ::
2. near ::
3. approximately ::
4. well-nigh ::
5. regarding ::
6. around ::
7. astir ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The thing ABOUT tomatoes,
and I think you'll enjoy this...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
The hell you talking ABOUT?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
What ABOUT this white strawberry?
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
- About what?
- About your father.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
How ABOUT "your fault"?
No, no, don't lay that on me.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
English to Croatian Dictionary: about
Meaning and definitions of about, translation in Croatian language for about with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of about in Croatian and in English language.
Tags for the entry "about"
What about means in Croatian, about meaning in Croatian, about definition, examples and pronunciation of about in Croatian language.