sposobnost, vještina, darovitost
Noun(1) the quality of being able to perform; a quality that permits or facilitates achievement or accomplishment(2) possession of the qualities (especially mental qualities
(1) the manager had lost his ability to motivate the players(2) a man of exceptional ability(3) Mario Jardel has the potential and the ability to become a Bolton Wanderers hero.(4) I'd never seen her in a show before, so I had no idea the extent of her ability .(5) a woman of her ability(6) they'll examine your ability to pay(7) he has great ability as a teacher(8) This indicates that differences in the rate of accumulation of economic knowledge due to natural ability do not exist.(9) His only interests were games - he was of average ability in football and cricket.(10) Many sources cited in the book pay tribute to his ability to include others, to lead.(11) I'm convinced that he possesses the individual technical ability to be in the France team.(12) Making soup requires very little in the way of culinary skills apart from an ability to chop vegetables.(13) It was, in its own way, a triumph: the message of a voiceless woman who never lost her ability to speak.(14) You possess the ability to back your strong imagination with will and action.(15) He has skills and knowledge and an ability to work all over the world that the older men simply don't have.(16) All you are paying for is the ability to say that you've seen it early.
(1) cognitive ability :: kognitivna sposobnost
(2) lack of ability :: nedostatak sposobnosti
(3) ability to pay :: sposobnost da se plati
(4) physical ability :: fizička sposobnost
(5) technical ability :: tehnička sposobnost
(6) natural ability :: prirodnu sposobnost
(7) mental ability :: mentalne sposobnosti
(8) artistic ability :: umjetničke sposobnosti
(9) ability to work :: sposobnost za rad
(10) ability level :: razina sposobnosti
1. capacity ::
2. talent ::
3. power ::
1. disability ::
2. inability ::
3. incapacity ::
4. ineptitude ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and the ABILITY to destroy a
planet at the push of a button.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 22
...the ABILITY to hold one's liquor
and throw darts, separately or together.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
and my ABILITY to control
this situation diminishes.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 10
The ear's ABILITY to elicit paranoia.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
An extension of his ABILITY
to leap buildings...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
English to Croatian Dictionary: ability
Meaning and definitions of ability, translation in Croatian language for ability with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of ability in Croatian and in English
Tags for the entry "ability"
What ability means in Croatian, ability meaning
in Croatian, ability definition, examples and pronunciation
of ability in Croatian language.