(1) Old friends are met again as new friends leave my social sphere, ringing in the changes.(2) Then again when the trees are pruned, it needs to be done scientifically and in a balanced manner.(3) what was his name again?(4) But now it is clear that, yet again , entertainment is being confused with education.(5) But then again , I suppose it's not something someone says to you every day of the week.(6) she's punctual but then again she lives beside the office(7) He reminds me of someone...what's his name again ?(8) the same amount again(9) he's well again(10) Every year an between 20 and 40 motorcycle riders die on the UK's roads, with ten times as many again suffering serious injury.(11) I was listened to with interest and was invited to return again when more of the workers were present.(12) For every Ôö¼├║1 received from members' subscriptions, we have to raise more than twice as much again to fund our charitable activities.(13) They hope that all visitors were impressed and made welcome and that they will return again .(14) He stands up yet again , pats several pockets and produces a large, heavy object on an impressive gold chain.(15) That's when he was hit by thieves yet again when somebody broke the trailer loose from the truck.(16) Even when a fund has invested the initial equity it raised, this is usually only the tip of the iceberg because most funds plan to use debt to invest about four times as much again .
(1) try again :: pokušajte ponovno
(2) once again :: ponovno
(3) never again :: nikad više
(4) over again :: opet iznova
(5) again and again :: opet i opet
(6) over and over again :: neprestano
(7) play again :: Igraj ponovno
(8) come again :: dođi opet
(9) say again :: reci opet
(10) not again :: ne opet
1. once more ::
2. extra ::
3. also ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It won't happen AGAIN.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
Tell me your name AGAIN,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
...before we meet AGAIN.
Live long and prosper.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
one that will make him king AGAIN,
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
- to behave by our rules AGAIN.
- Maling: Copy that.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 5
English to Croatian Dictionary: again
Meaning and definitions of again, translation in Croatian
language for again with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of again in Croatian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'again'
What again means in Croatian, again meaning
in Croatian, again
definition, examples and pronunciation
of again in Croatian language.