Noun(1) a suite of rooms usually on one floor of an apartment house
(1) furnished apartment(2) the family lived in a rented apartment(3) Can you see high hills dappled in snow from your apartment or damp basement flat?(4) one-bedroomed apartment(5) self-catering apartment(6) apartment block(7) Let us try to bluff him by painting our houses, buildings, apartments , hoardings and what not, in green.(8) There are a significant number of residential apartments and layouts coming up.(9) Is there enormous uninsurable risk involved in building apartments ?(10) Living in cities is more popular and the more expensive flats and apartments are centrally located.(11) Many local houseowners have made a killing converting their flats into such apartments .(12) Planning permission to carry out the major conversion work on the building and create 22 apartments was granted in May.(13) Climb upstairs to MacLeod's private apartments , however, and a more spartan world, emerges.(14) Seconds later, Father Zeke emerged from his private apartments in the back of the chapel.(15) Tickets start at Ôö¼├║49 and include accommodation in self-catering apartments .(16) The project, in the Canal Street area, is due for completion in 2006 and will include cafes, bars and apartments .
(1) apartment building :: stambena zgrada
(2) apartment complex :: apartmansko naselje
(3) apartment block :: stambeni objekt
(4) apartment for rent :: Stan za iznajmljivanje
(5) studio apartment :: studio apartman
(6) furnished apartment :: namješten stan
(7) apartment house :: stanbena zgrada
(8) small apartment :: mali stan
(9) self-catering apartment :: samostalni apartman
(10) apartment manager :: stan menadžer
1. pad ::
3. flat ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We're also coming to you live
from a different APARTMENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 7
I'll take the APARTMENT.
I can finally get away from my mother...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
You came into my APARTMENT
while I was sleeping?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
Everything in his APARTMENT
has a label on it...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
English to Croatian Dictionary: apartment
Meaning and definitions of apartment, translation in Croatian
language for apartment with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of apartment in Croatian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'apartment'
What apartment means in Croatian, apartment meaning
in Croatian, apartment
definition, examples and pronunciation
of apartment in Croatian language.