miš, mišonja, plašljiva osoba, modrica oko okaloviti, pronalaziti
mišnjega prijeđe mišempoloži pokazivač mišamousing
Noun(1) any of numerous small rodents typically resembling diminutive rats having pointed snouts and small ears on elongated bodies with slender usually hairless tails(2) a swollen bruise caused by a blow to the eye(3) person who is quiet or timid(4) a hand-operated electronic device that controls the coordinates of a cursor on your computer screen as you move it around on a pad; on the bottom of the device is a ball that rolls on the surface of the pad
Verb(1) to go stealthily or furtively(2) manipulate the mouse of a computer
(1) He opened the door to see a woman, or young woman at least, with mouse brown hair and vibrant green eyes standing before him.(2) Most people use a computer by moving a mouse , which directs a cursor around on the machine's screen.(3) The company has also recently moved into the optical mouse sector.(4) She seemed to be rather plain, a rather dim little person with mouse -coloured hair and conventional manners.(5) He watched her climb, a hat on her head covering her long mouse brown hair.(6) As if on cue, a girl with shoulder-length mouse brown hair walked right by him, those ever-cautious eyes lost in some daydream.(7) It had large round eyes, a small round body with ample mouse -coloured fur, and it dodged very actively in and out among the freshly fallen rock debris.(8) Instead of a massive head of frizzy mouse brown hair I have smooth, sleek, shoulder length chocolate brown locks.(9) It's accomplished by clicking two buttons and moving the mouse up, down, or sideways.(10) The wind whipped waist-length mouse brown hair around her face and made it hard for her to see.(11) You have to click the computer mouse when you spot one.(12) copy the file with a click of the mouse(13) It was Emma, the quiet mouse from the lunch table who, lately, had been looking slimmer and more awake than usual.(14) her flaxen hair dulled to mouse(15) Her mouse brown hair was pulled into a neat bun, and she was in good heavy traveling clothes.(16) simply mouse over any item on the list
(1) mouse pad :: miš jastuk
(2) little mouse :: mali miš
(3) mouse mat :: mat miša
(4) mouse over :: miš preko
(5) mouse wheel :: kotačić miša
(6) mouse pointer :: pokazivač miša
(7) mouse click :: klikom miša
(8) left mouse button :: lijevi gumb miša
(9) mouse trap :: miš zamku
(10) church mouse :: crkva miš
1. rodent ::
2. field mouse ::
3. dormouse ::
4. creep ::
5. sneak ::
6. pussyfoot ::
mouse, moused, mouses, mousing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We're bringing that lorry
to get them out of that MOUSE trap.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
A MOUSE with ears is scarier,
that’s what you’re saying?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
My Uncle Kevan has all the courage
of a kitchen MOUSE.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
One thing is
to lock ourselves up in that MOUSE trap.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
Goofy, Pluto, Mickey Mouse, all those.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
English to Croatian Dictionary: mouse
Meaning and definitions of mouse, translation in Croatian
language for mouse with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mouse in Croatian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'mouse'
What mouse means in Croatian, mouse meaning
in Croatian, mouse
definition, examples and pronunciation
of mouse in Croatian language.