(1) They can be a pleasure for the tourist , a convenience for the locals - but a sign of ill-health for the economy.(2) It was probably an advantage for me when I first got out there that my English accent made everyone think I was a tourist .(3) Now, Egypt apart, all these countries tend to present one problem or another for the visiting tourist .(4) An American tourist in London decides to skip his tour group and explore the city on his own.(5) the tourist industry(6) It will certainly leave a more favourable impression with visiting tourists .(7) And, and that's something which the authorities are working very hard to try to address and they have got rescue teams out up and down the coastline here in this, you know, densely populated touristic area.(8) Both fields are close to ancient Silbury Hill, which is popular with travellers and tourists alike.(9) He who is commercially and more touristically viable gets the statue.(10) York is also in need of another key visitor attraction to keep tourists in the city for longer, the Vision report continues.(11) Some locals have trained to become guides or chefs for sightseeing tourists .(12) From a purely touristic viewpoint, Gibraltar has to remain British.(13) In the summer the forest is alive with the sound of bird song and the bustle of visiting tourists .(14) Some Danish tourists have been watching the game before their round, but have given up and left to tee off.(15) We have had a good response from the tour companies and tourists , and we can see that today the zoo is as crowed as in the past.(16) Here's a little snapshot of why our tourists don't really take to Scotland too much.
(1) tourist attractions :: turističke atrakcije
(2) tourist guide :: Turistički vodič
(3) tourist attraction :: turistička atrakcija
(4) tourist spot :: turističko mjesto
(5) tourist visa :: turistička viza
(6) tourist trap :: turistička zamka
(7) tourist industry :: turistička industrija
(8) tourist resort :: turističko naselje
(9) tourist agency :: turistička agencija
2. traveler ::
4. visitor ::
7. day tripper ::
8. out-of-towner ::
9. leaf peeper ::
list privatni detektiv
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Seems like the place got to be kind of
a TOURIST attraction. Kids breaking in.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
English to Croatian Dictionary: tourist
Meaning and definitions of tourist, translation in Croatian
language for tourist with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of tourist in Croatian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'tourist'
What tourist means in Croatian, tourist meaning
in Croatian, tourist
definition, examples and pronunciation
of tourist in Croatian language.